Director, Revenue Cycle Management at Therapy Brands (Remote)
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.Job Description
Oversee a team of RCM Managers and/or Brand RCM staff within a segment(s) of Therapy Brands’ RCM division, holding responsibility for the entire segment’s RCM performance and revenue attainment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Manage a team of RCM Managers within a segment(s) of the Therapy Brands portfolio, providing coaching and direction to direct reports
- Stay abreast of legislative and payer updates relevant to claims processing, including Medicare, Medicaid, and applicable best coding practices
- Lead and/or participate in priority customer escalations, partnering with VP Operations/GMs to retain RCM customers
- Prepare regular reports to RCM senior leadership on segmental RCM performance•Gather, interpret, and report on trends in RCM for assigned brands/segments
- As needed, interview, hire, and train RCM staff and managementteam members
- Implement ongoing improvement and remediation efforts for Therapy Brands’ RCM profit and performance targets within a segment(s).
- Assist in management of vendor teams and new vendor staff selection/termination, evaluate vendor productivity/KPI attainment
- Recommend, develop, and administer policiesand RCM procedures
- Collaborate with functional partners in Operations and Product to ensure RCM priorities are represented in software development planning•Other duties as assigned
- Four-year degree in a relevant field of study required
- 7-10years of medical billing or revenue cycle management experience required
- 7-10years of customer service/success experience required
- 7-10years of people management/team leadership experience required
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and manage projects
- Extensive experience managing operational budgets needed for this position
- Experience in utilizing reporting to make strategic recommendations based on customer feedback and engagement
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be a strong and caring people manager with exceptional interpersonal and management skills
- Be data-driven and make substantial individual, strategic and tactical judgments and recommendations
- Intermediate experience in Office suite required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess analytical and technical skills to improve time to value, profitability, and efficiencies in processes
- Ability to work with customers and colleagues in various roles, at all levels, including senior leadership
- Up to 10% travel is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.