Director Of FP&A at Biz2Credit Inc. (New York City, NY)
At Biz2Credit, we look for individuals who are ready to join a dynamic and innovative fintech company on a mission to change the lending landscape for small businesses. Our values of Collaboration, Responsibility, Empowerment, Disruption, Innovation, and Trust guide everything we do, and our purpose of helping small businesses succeed drives us forward.
As a company, we believe that with the right tools and support, small business owners can achieve their dreams, and we're here to make that happen. That's why we're dedicated to developing cutting-edge solutions, like our Biz2X platform, a fully-configurable SaaS solution that leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to make lending more efficient, effective, and accessible.
But we're more than just another FinTech company. We're a team of individuals who bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and experiences to work every day. We believe that diversity makes us stronger, and that's why we value a culture that is inclusive and supportive. We're looking for people who are excited about the opportunity to make a difference, who want to work in an environment that is both challenging and fun, and who are eager to bring their whole selves to work.
So, if you're someone who is eager to join a company that is making a real impact, who values a positive and inclusive workplace culture, and who is ready to be a part of a team that is changing the lending landscape, we want to hear from you. Come join us and be a part of something truly special at Biz2Credit.
This role will report to the CFO and will work closely with the Controller (and key members of the accounting team) ,the Head of Capital Markets and other senior managers to provide analytical support and help dealing with prospective investors.
Manage budget and update forecast process. Specifically,
- Refine and manage the budget process and make sure the budget is completed in a timely manner
- Work with controller to monitor progress against the budget
- Run quarterly forecast process to update the budget
Manage and develop a long-term forecasts
- Develop long term forecasts for the business including our SaaS business and our lending activities
- Work with key managers to develop long term revenue forecasts and develop and track key metrics to drive these
- Work with capital markets to provide long term forecasts to be provided to prospective investors
Develop and monitor key operating statistics for the businesses
- Work with controller and accounting team to develop KPIs
- Make sure these metrics are tracked and put into the accounting/reporting system
Develop allocation process to assist in developing stand-alone P&Ls for the different businesses
- Develop methodology to allocate shared costs between core financing business and SaaS business
- Work with India financial team to review costs against businesses and identify projects costs for capitalization
Support Marketing analysis for both lending ad SaaS business focusing on CAC
Participate in the monthly and quarterly review process working closely with the Controller. Develop monthly commentary on results and be responsible for preparing the monthly board package.
Education & Experience• A BA degree in finance/accounting or other related major; and MBA would be a plus• Strong excel skill are required as the work is very hands on• 5 plus years' experience in a financial reporting and planning role• Strong communication skills• Highly organized• Knowledge of data analysis programs such as power BI and or Intellicus• Experience with customer acquisition businesses and or SaaS businesses
Benefits & Perks
Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
401K, commuter benefits, and employee incentive plan
Catered lunch and team events
In the News
Named to Deloitte Technology Fast 500
Inc 5000 - fastest growing private companies in 2022
Crain's New York Fast 50
Great Place to Work Certified