SamCart is looking for a talented Director of FP&A to join our team. You will have the opportunity to lead and scale our Finance function. You will take full ownership of finance and accounting and help the company set and achieve its strategic and operational finance goals.
- Drive FP&A planning cadences, reporting requirements, and corporate-level reporting, forecasting, and consolidations
- Build and own the company model, forecast and budget and work cross functionally to ensure goals are being met
- Develop ad hoc simulations to support future business decisions and provide opportunities for business optimization
- Lead all accounting activity, including annual audit and supervision of external bookkeepers
- Directly lead, grow and develop FP&A team members
- Manage relationships with external auditors, accountants and vendors
- 7+ years of progressive experience in FP&A, corporate finance, or investment banking, with at least 3 years operating in a management position
- Experience managing and leading a team with a focus on coaching and development
- Experience developing financial metrics, operating cadence, and key FP&A activities
- Excitement to tackle both the strategic and operational elements of finance, including setting the strategy while implementing best in class tech, systems and processes to enable the business to achieve its financial goals
- High integrity and honesty; you take responsibility and are accountable to both internal and external stakeholders
- A growth mindset and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Excel guru with the ability to build and teach advanced financial models and translate them into impactful presentations
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in finance, accounting, or another business-related field
This is what you'll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say "Their success is our success" and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent - We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human - We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner - We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit - We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You - We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!