Chewy is growing at a rapid pace. Our approach of thinking about our customers first and ability to move fast has created a large opportunity to design and build best in class systems. If the opportunity to shape our Enterprise Finance Technology organization, make a large business impact, and deliver large scale savings intrigues you, we want to talk to you!
Chewy’s Information Technology is looking for a Head of Enterprise Finance Technology to lead our efforts in building and implementing the next generation of financial systems to power the exponential growth of Chewy.
What You’ll Do:
The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, has a strong understanding of core software development, financial business concepts and is comfortable working in a hybrid technical team. The position requires excellent communication and relationship building skills to partner effectively with the business leaders. This role will establish the strategic direction for the function within IT, define roadmaps for execution, ensure up to date technologies, and ensure adequate security and controls over the end-to-end process.
- Develop a team culture that encourages innovation and expect developers and management alike to take high degrees of ownership for the product vision, technical architecture, and project delivery.
- Direct management and recruitment of software engineers and managers, improvements in process and quality of service, strategic planning, project management, and management of resources across teams.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, balance business needs with technical constraints as well as taking calculated risks to maximize business benefit.
- Deliver extensible, on-time solutions, with obsession for contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous goal setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement and mentorship.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent, MBA degree preferred.
- Significant track record (10+ years) building and leading high-performing technology teams; experience leading leaders.
- 15+ years of software development experience involving Corporate Finance, Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Financial Close & Consolidation, FP&A, Treasury and Tax.
- Expertise in managing full development life cycle of large-scale global Oracle ERP, Oracle Finance, Financial Reporting & Analytics solutions.
- A passion for people management and mentorship.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience attracting, hiring, and maintaining top talent.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]