LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC and Verizon, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don't worry we'll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
LivePerson's mission is to ensure our clients create meaningful, proactive connections with their customers. The Director, Business Planning and Pricing Strategist will lead LivePerson's packaging, pricing, and strategic approach to maximize revenue aligned to customer value.
This is the ideal role for a senior leader with expertise driving strategic decisions for an enterprise SaaS level company who wants to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded SaaS company and make a tremendous impact quickly. You will partner closely with product management, marketing, engineering, sales, GTM and finance to drive data-driven strategic recommendations and significantly influence product and GTM strategy.
If you have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple and driving significant market impact, we want to meet you.
In this role you will:
- Drive packaging, pricing decisions and business model frameworks to optimize revenue growth, margin, customer acquisition expansion and lifetime value.
- Partner with Product Management. Product Marketing, and Revenue Operations teams to establish SKU strategy, pricing and packaging and optimize offerings over time.
- Conduct market research and surveys, seek customer and sales feedback to determine and influence packaging and pricing decisions.
- Create executive alignment across the company on business model evolution.
Your qualifications are:
- 7+ years' in enterprise SaaS pricing, business strategy, management consulting (or) equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, or related degree. MBA a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to understand complex concepts and communicate those concepts within all levels of the organization.
- Strong grasp of finance and accounting principles and a deep analytical background.
- Strong record of success structuring and leading high-visibility projects that require cross-group collaboration and executive approval.
- Self-Starter who approaches work with energy and enthusiasm. Strong planning, execution and multitasking skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strategic thinker able to analyze data to identify trends, risks and opportunities and ability to apply appropriate priority and resources to deliver short-term and long-term results.
Why you'll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany's World's most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you'll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.