Customer Service Representative (1st Shift) - Remote at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Assist clients with online filings through our SaaS platforms, primarily ActiveDisclosure. Maintain positive customer relations through active engagement of the customer through all stages of the filing.
- Continual training of clients to help them efficiently use our SaaS tools to achieve their filing and/or collaborative objectives.
- May be responsible for researching and compiling all required data elements, including XBRL, needed to prepare the appropriate electronic filing of SEC EDGAR filings, prospectuses, annual reports and other financial compliance documents.
- May coordinate work requests between clients and our operations teams (XBRL, Document Services, Filing Services).
- Monitor status of projects through Salesforce, taking action when necessary to ensure a smooth filing experience for the client.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. A degree in Accounting/Finance, or accountancy experience, would be a strong positive.
- 1 year of experience working within a service role.
- Ability to learn existing technology and adapt to frequently changing technology in an agile release environment.
- Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job.
- Should have very good oral and written communication skills
- Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] #BI-Remote