Credit Underwriting Analyst at FIS (Atlanta, GA)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Adding new valued customers on a daily basis, the Credit Team plays a key role ensuring the initial review of the credit worthiness of our customers. As a Credit Analyst you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses along with various stakeholders both internally and externally to carry out assessments on potential customers. Along with a great team there is a clear career path for you in a rewarding environment.
What you will be doing:
You will undertake quality credit risk assessments to establish initial creditworthiness of Worldpay customers.
- Working caseloads at a fast pace, you will complete financial analysis of the potential customers
- May complete Customer Due Diligence reviews
- Communicate decisions/rationale in a clear and concise manner
- Maintain established Service Levels as assigned
What you bring:
- We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual who is interested in small and medium business credit underwriting
- Excellent written communications skills for clear and concise conveyance of questions and recommendations
- Accomplished time management skills
Added bonus if you have:
- 1-2 Years of underwriting or credit risk experience preferred
- Acquiring industry experience
What we offer you:
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Entry level professional role. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.