Credit and Collections Analyst at Reibus International
Reibus International is the fastest growing VC backed start-up within the industrial space. Our ability to identify inefficiencies within the materials supply chain has given us an opportunity to introduce a long-lasting SaaS enabled marketplace. We're building the first open and independent B2B platform for industrial materials, a strategic solution that combines technology with hands-on supply chain expertise.
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
Reibus is looking to hire a dynamic Credit and Collections Analyst who will be responsible for handling global credit and collection responsibilities. A successful individual will be self-motivated-someone who can recognize how processes can improve and effectively implement positive changes. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-functional relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. This candidate will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment while juggling priorities.
You will be responsible for analyzing customer credit history and make decisions on creditworthiness and collection of past due invoices. This role will need to ensure compliance with credit and collection regulations and adherence to best practices. This is an opportunity for you to take your experience to the next level by improving back-office processes and ensuring accounting best practices. We want you to learn and grow with Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. In this role, you can directly impact the success of Reibus!
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300%+ plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Analyze customer credit profiles to assess credit worthiness, credit limits and risk exposure by working with Sales, Customer Success and complete system set up and updates to customer master files.
- Critically assess financial statements and accounting records to make sound credit decisions.
- Contact banks, trade and credit associations, accountants, etc. to request and obtain necessary documents and information for credit decisions.
- Providing detailed updates to internal leadership teams on the customer account status and path to resolving outstanding issues.
- Manage a high-volume portfolio of customer receivables and work to maximize Reibus' cash flow by solving customer payment issues.
- Act in compliance with company goals, policies, and procedures as they pertain to collection activity, our collections strategy and specified Accounts Receivable goals and objectives.
- Communicate with the Sales Department on past due accounts at specified intervals.
- Meet defined department and individual goals along with assigned month end reporting deadlines and activity metrics.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships within the department and company.
- Understand the Reibus Order-to-Cash processes to provide guidance to customers, identify defects and drive resolution upstream of AR.
- Work with new vendors to establish trade credit for Reibus by providing necessary information.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 4 years of business to business credit and collections experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations.
- Demonstrated Excel skills.
- Experience working with big data analysis and/or financial data.
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience using Power BI or other BI tools.
- Fluent Spanish required.
- Prior NetSuite experience desired.
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]