Corporate Finance - Financial Analyst II at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About The Team
The FIS Corporate Finance team consists of Consolidated Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Investor Relations, and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Finance. Our team is responsible for developing and communicating the Company's financial strategy and vision, coordinating with external stakeholders in the investment community, and evaluating the Company's competitive position in the marketplace.
Analysts on the Corporate Finance team should expect to progress across multiple roles and demonstrate a desire to see the "big picture" of the organization's strategic and financial position.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Corporate Finance Analyst, you will analyze and report on enterprise-level results, contribute to external-facing deliverables that support the FIS investment thesis, and evaluate the organization's competitive environment and positioning.
Responsibilities may include:
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders to collect information and support preparation of quarterly investor and Board of Director presentations
• Report on FIS share performance, analyst forecasts, investor perceptions, and performance relative to industry peers
• Review and manage consensus projections relative to internal financial forecasting
• Contribute to long-range financial plan, as well as other complex financial modeling
• Execution and analysis of financial reporting, comparing key financial metrics by segment and sub-segment
• Development of monthly dashboards, including KPIs and trend analysis
• Cross-functional collaboration with key stakeholders to analyze forecasted and reported financial results
• Support deal modeling and conduct research on potential M&A targets
• Month-end and quarter-end reporting to support SEC filings and other regulatory requirements
• Ad hoc analysis, as needed
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree (Finance, Accounting, or other Business degree preferred)
• Good understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Self-motivated and willingness to learn
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
• MBA or advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related discipline
• Prior experience in Corporate Finance, Accounting, FP&A, or related field
What we offer you
• A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology• Time to support charities and give back in your community• A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.