We are a remote-friendly company.
The mission of the Finance team is to provide visibility into financial performance and forecasts in order to help the executive team make business decisions based on data. The team reporting to the controller manages Revenue Recognition, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Accounting Standards Compliance processes for the business. We have both Subscription (SaaS) and Services lines of business. The team is responsible for the delivery of accurate and efficient reporting of our financials and managing key financial processes while partnering with the business unit leaders to help drive action. This team owns the close. Your mission is to lead and develop this team and support the organization as a strategic, yet operational, controller.
- You understand the industry, our business, and our business units and are ensuring we have accurate financial information to inform decision making and actions. You are partnering with department leadership to make recommendations based on data providing forward thinking and recommendations; not just providing & reporting on historical information. You are helping andros get to the next level, supporting our strategic objectives.
- You own the lead to cash processes and are supporting the company-wide focus on client experience by leading, mentoring, developing, and managing a team of rockstar operational finance team members. You’re upfront in the sales process, working with the growth team, advising on deals as applicable, weighing in on revenue recognition best practices, and ensuring that we remain in compliance with ASC606.
- You are managing risk, preserving assets and ensuring compliance with applicable financial accounting and reporting standards. You own and manage external relationships on behalf of andros with our banking, tax, and auditing partners.
- You identify and manage special projects that enhance the operational efficiency of the Finance organization and overall company financial performance ensuring that we are operating predictably and responsibly while we grow the business.
- Ownership - Owns everything in role’s domain and takes responsibility to get results without excuses or blame.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Efficiency - continuous focus on process improvement
- Flexibility/adaptability - Adjusts quickly based on business priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Team Player - seeks input from others and collaborates within and across functional teams
- Work ethic - Has a track record of consistently delivering excellent work by required deadlines. Works smarter not harder to accomplish objectives.
- a high degree of accountability and working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked and in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue and efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS business models. Previous SaaS experience is required.
- Passionate about revenue, ASC606 expert with experience accounting for complex revenue recognition streams
- Operates well as a business partner across the organization, partners well with Sales to drive growth
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with extensive accounting knowledge.
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience in accounting, assistant controller, or controller role
- Strong communication skills with a creative mindset
- Ability to analyze the details and still see the big picture
- Salesforce and / or FinancialForce experience are a plus
- A passionate leader who encourages diversity of thought and empowers team to perform at their best
In compliance with the nation-wide updates on the Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed: Estimated salary range: $140,000+. This base salary range represents the low and high end of the andros salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of andros’s total rewards package for our employees. Other rewards may include annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position. In addition, andros offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, wellness program, 401(k) with up to 4% match, life insurance, 11 company holidays, unlimited Paid Time Off and more!