Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
We are seeking a detailed, organized, high energy Data Analyst, Finance Operations to join our Order Management team. A successful candidate will be a self starter with a strategic leadership mindset, able to manage time and balance responsibilities in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment. The main objective of this role will be to support our sales organization in our lead to cash processes to ensure deals align with our corporate strategies, are compliant, and meet our business goals.What You'll Do:
- Serve as the point of contact for the Finance Operation team in managing and developing metrics and KPIs to measure and prove success
- Perform ad hoc analysis & data extractions through Salesforce or other BI tools
- Partner with our leadership team & other stakeholders when determining important metrics and targets for measuring the impact of their initiatives
- Be rigorous about monitoring metric performance and conducting deep dives to investigate success drivers of our team
- Become a subject matter expert on our systems and processes to develop insightful metrics that will help will provide recommendations on improving our process
- Sift through large datasets via query languages and BI tools for dashboards and reporting and create new complex datasets by collecting data from various sources
- Bachelor's degree in Data, Finance, Economics, Statistics or closely related field
- 2+ years of experience with Saas systems focusing on the commerce to cash process
- Comfortable presenting data and providing recommendations with confidence to senior level partners, even when there is ambiguity involved
- Ability to critically think through and communicate complex scenarios / topics in a clear, logical manner
- Experience in SQL, SFDC, Tableau required
- Experience with SFDC CPQ (Steelbrick), Zuora, & Jira preferred
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Ability to learn and influence virtually in a remote environment
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.