Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As the Business Affairs Lead at Hims & Hers, you are an expert on vendor and talent estimates, negotiations, contracts and rights, clearance in partnership with company legal counsel, and SAG contracts. The Business Affairs Lead will oversee content production, including broadcast, digital, and print projects across all categories. This person is a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and able to work in a fast paced creative environment.
- Manage contract negotiations
- Review vendor agreements to ensure compliance with vendor SOWs and MSAs in tandem with company legal counsel
- Review and assess photography, scripts, roughcuts and final creative for risk or clearance concerns in tandem with company legal counsel
- Create and negotiate music vendor agreements
- Issue talent agreements & contracts
- Handle all re-negotiation for talent and music
- Work with Producers to monitor cost actuals through close of job
- Work with Finance from pre-bill through project completion
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years in Business Affairs role working for an Advertising Agency
- Must have SAG experience
- A demonstrable history of problem solving that bring innovative solutions to creative production that are on time and on budget
- Process-oriented with ability to scale process refinement for efficiency and quality
- Expertise in collaboration -- someone comfortable partnering and working with cross-functional teams and multiple inputs