Billing Specialist at Liftoff
At Liftoff, we’re helping mobile businesses scale and succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. Our technology is innovative, agile, and we have strong product-market fit; as a result, we've already reached profitability and are seeing tremendous growth.
As Liftoff’s Billing Specialist, you will be a part of the finance team and report to the Sr. Accounting Manager. You will own the monthly billing process, and work closely with the accounting team to meet month-end billing deadlines. We are looking for an individual that is self-motivated, and demonstrates good judgement and discretion.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Review customer contracts for application of appropriate revenue recognition in accordance with US GAAP and internal policies
- Process customer invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Collaborate internally and externally to resolve billing discrepancies
- Collaborate with other members of the accounting team to assist with payment applications
- Monitor the accounts receivable report and support collections efforts
- Identify opportunities to improve and automate processes and assist in the implementation of the process changes
- Ad-hoc billing and collection responsibilities
You will enjoy and excel in this role if you have most of these qualities:
- 2-4 years of experience in a billing role
- Experience in Netsuite, Salesforce, and Tableau preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, and ability to process large quantities of information
- Ability to successfully troubleshoot, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Comfort and ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, and partner well with stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide actionable advice, technical memos, and documentation
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Bonus points if you also have:
- Previous experience at a startup
- Previous experience in ad tech
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.