Billing Operations Associate - Payments at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:12 p.m. (CST) on Friday, August 13, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.2 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra is looking for a Billing Operations Associate who is interested in working for a mission-driven, fast-growing healthcare company.
In this position you will have responsibilities in 2 major areas of our business: Eligibility and Billing Operations (payments). You will be part of the eligibility verification process for our clients, as well as helping to improve our eligibility check processes. You will be responsible for obtaining information on the patient's eligibility status with our customers to ensure proper coverage and payment for services. Additionally, you will assist with billing related activities and help our providers and clients through various billing issues. This role is highly operational as well as strategic, as you will be working in the moment as well as contributing to new operating procedures for the team as it scales to meet increasing business needs.
Full-time in Burlingame, CA or Remote.
- Work with Lyra’s customer success support team to coordinate and manage various eligibility issues
- Communicate with our customers to verify eligibility statuses and resolve any issues in the eligibility files we receive
- Update and keep track of COBRA eligibility files
- Serve as a liaison between the provider outreach team and care delivery teams to keep them updated on the eligibility status of clients
- Assist clients with billing related questions and concerns
- Investigate billing problems
- Collaborate with other members of the Billing Operations Team on short-term projects
- Collaborate with technical teams to identify bugs and improve the client and provider experiences
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- 2-5 years of billing, provider relations or related experience
- Experience working directly with patients or providers in a healthcare setting, preferred
- Ability to collaborate internally across different teams to effectively resolve eligibility issues
- Highly self-motivated and willing to collaborate cross functionally in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce service cloud, and/or JIRA is a plus
- Planning, problem-solving and critical thinking skills to anticipate, avert, or resolve issues in staffing, scheduling and task allocation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an emphasis on quickly gaining trust
- Passionate about improving mental health care and excited by our mission
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Prior experience working in a technology environment a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description