Billing Associate (Contract) at Instacart (Remote)
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
As Instacart has grown; so too has our Billing team!
This is a great opportunity to wear many hats and see first-hand the ever-expanding list of Instacart offerings to both customers and partners. Plus, you will learn first hand why Instacart is the recipient of multiple awards for its culture, compensation and commitment to diversity!
Location: Remote - US & Canada
Contract: 6+ months
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work with large data sets to extrapolate information that helps create story lines for various stakeholders
- Generate and process B2B customer invoices.
- Review new and existing contracts and determine invoicing needs specific to each B2B customer.
- Respond to B2B customers regarding billing inquiries, disputes, etc.
- Partner with our Business Development team to research and respond to customer billing inquiries.
- Assist with financial audits and other ad-hoc accounting projects as needed.
- Learn to utilize SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau, G-Suite, and Zendesk etc.
- Strong Excel skills required
- Detail Oriented: We’re talking about a job where decimal points matter, so you can guess this is an important one
- Excellent written and verbal skills required with a focus on customer support – you’ll be speaking with every type of partner under the sun
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.