Banking and Financial Operations Leader at Fortress IO (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Provide specialized operational support to clients using the company's products.
- Manage day-to-day bank transfers in customer accounts.
- Provide comprehensive service for our internal/external clients.
- Gather end-of-day reports.
- Monitor user balances and system reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Help create automation in funds processing. Monitor issues and appropriate escalations within the Fortress teams.
- Resolve client inquiries and issues on a timely basis and as accurately as possible through effective collaboration between the company's teams.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other teams and departments to act upon operational-related requests.
- Contribute towards continuous improvements of daily operational procedures.
- Develop and maintain robust internal controls, reconciliations & reporting procedures.
- Support regulatory and financial examinations/requests.
- 5+ years of proven knowledge and experience in the funds processing landscape, particularly with ACH and Wire transfers.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in financial services overall.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred.
- Ability to switch priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Transparent and direct communication style with sound judgment and respect.
- Comfortability with learning and using new software tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of various forms of risk, including market, operational, legal, and regulatory aspects.
- Proven track record of identifying, solving, and preventing compliance-related issues.
- Demonstrated success in reviewing customer data with an emphasis on risk evaluation.
- Team focused mindset, eager to collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills both inside the organization, as well as externally with clients.
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid medical insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional growth and development