Audit Senior at FIS
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index. For more information about FIS, visit www.fisglobal.com.
At FIS, you can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intellect, creativity, and leadership are valued and rewarded.
- Lead or support audit teams for financial, operational, and regulatory audit projects
- Lead or support special investigations
- Assess engagement level risks and evaluate and validate key controls
- Develop detailed process narratives and/or process flows, identifying process risks and key controls
- Develop workpapers and other audit materials that meet all relevant professional practice requirements
- Formulate logical and supportable conclusions
- Prepare well-written and meaningful reports summarizing audit results
- Develop and foster professional relationships
- Lead, teach, and mentor audit staff
- Establish trust and credibility with key stakeholders
- Contribute to a high performance environment
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, technology, or other related discipline
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE), or the desire and determination to pursue such
- Minimum of three years of experience, prefer in a Fortune 500 or professional services firm.
- Although financial services and or technology industry experience is highly desired, other industry experience will be considered as appropriate. Experience in highly regulated environments is a plus
- Professional services experience acquired from a Big 4 environment or highly regarded consulting firm is desired
- Ability and willingness to travel (20-50%, depending on location)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong integrity, credibility, and trustworthy
- Professional demeanor
- Team player
- Desire to learn and appreciate challenges
- Quality and proactive execution focus
- Sound decision making and judgment
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.