Associate Financial Analyst at Acquia (Boston, MA)
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, and we want you to be a part of it!
Reporting to the Manager of FP&A, the Associate Financial Analyst of FP&A role is a critical member of the FP&A team and will provide in depth analysis and be a vital resource for our business partners. The candidate will assist in the end-to-end planning process and be able to analyze financial results and present findings in a clean, executive ready fashion. We’re looking for someone who has their eyes open to analysis and insight that can unlock the business to attack opportunities that drive value for the company. In short, you’re great at doing, great at thinking, great at explaining!
Three tenants of the role:
- Diligence in business planning and reporting.
- Intellectual curiosity to understand what questions the business should be asking and what data could satisfy those questions.
- Not only the knowledge of how to do the analysis but to synthesize complex data and findings.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the annual and quarterly planning processes, ensuring accuracy and expediency.
- Produce robust quarterly reporting package providing senior leadership with an understanding of not only the results, but also the leading indicators of future results.
- Participation in the creation, communication, and execution of 3-year strategic plan.
- Build out business intelligence capabilities to amplify core reporting and drive ‘Single Source of Truth’ across a wide variety of business metrics.
- Guide business partners to optimal financial decisions in the context of both the annual and 3-year strategic plan.
- Ensure accurate and timely production of internal management reporting and analyses, including product segmentation and profitability, pipeline metrics, sales performance, etc.
- Present financial results and supporting analysis to executives across the business.
- Lead in-depth analysis of key SaaS metrics (ARR, CAC ratios, LTV/CAC, cohort analysis, etc.)
- Support the team and business partners with budget management, performance reporting, and ad-hoc analysis.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- Corporate FP&A experience is a plus; SaaS company is a plus.
- Strong understanding of GAAP, three statement financial modeling, and consolidated reporting.
- High level of intellectual curiosity with a drive toward deep understanding a wide array of data points
- Strong system skills with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint, Adaptive Insights, and Salesforce.com. Domo/SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate with and provide meaningful value to all levels of management.
- Collaborative, organized, open, and energetic work style.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.