Assistant Treasurer - US Remote at Vista
What You Will Do:
- Lead and develop a high performing team of three Treasury professionals based in the US and Ireland
- Manage relationships with financial service providers and optimize banking structures as appropriate
- Analyze risk areas (including currency, interest rate and commodity) and make recommendations to mitigate those risks. Oversee execution of hedging programs and monitor hedge performance.
- Analyze capital structure strategy and make recommendations. Lead execution of capital raises, debt repayments and share repurchases. Ensure and document debt covenant compliance
- Lead Treasury quarter end process, providing the inputs for all Treasury related disclosures as a publicly traded company
- Create and maintain Treasury policies and procedures that ensure adequate control over treasury activities and compliance with all SOX requirements. Lead initiatives focused on improving the efficiency, transparency, and effectiveness of Treasury processes, policies, and solutions.
- Oversee management of cash and debt including optimizing the use of cash throughout the Company and access to short and long-term liquidity
- Lead the integration of treasury related deliverables for M&A
- Prepare discounted cash flow analyses and assist the business in improving working capital, including lease versus buy analysis to inform asset financing decision process.
- Lead or participate in ad hoc project management, financial modeling and analysis exercises
At Cimpress, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you do not meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Bachelor's degree required (Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting), MBA preferred
- 15+ years of Treasury/Finance experience in multinational public corporations that have reached at least $1B in annual revenue.
- Experience executing capital markets transactions, M&A integration, and managing hedging programs
- Working knowledge of relevant areas of tax, accounting and finance
- Proven track record of developing direct reports, leading cross functional projects, delivering on commitments, developing deep business knowledge, and partnering outside of finance.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Cimpress means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Cimpress adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Cimpress also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical and digital products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Financial, Merchandising, Compliance, Work from Home, Project Manager, Finance, Retail, Legal, Contract, Technology