AP\/AR Specialist at Reibus International
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
Reibus is looking to hire a self-starter to join our Finance team as an AR/AP Specialist. In this role, the ideal candidate will work across multiple departments to help manage the cash flow cycle of the company and ensure that customer and vendor transactions are accounted for appropriately.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact with a fast-growing team that is innovating the supply chain for industrial products. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Own the production, distribution, and tracking of customer invoices
- Customer communication and invoice discrepancy resolution
- Accurate processing of customer payments
- Communication across the organization to ensure accuracy of customer invoicing
- Manage the Accounts Payable process including, ensuring the accuracy of invoices, entering invoices into the ERP and processing payment
- Assist in the month end close process through journal entry preparation and account reconciliation
- Monitor the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable aging reports and follow up as needed
- Manage the payroll process
- Assist in Daily and Monthly reporting
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred, but not required
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and ability to learn other software packages rapidly
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected] .