Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Global AML and Sanctions Compliance Team is responsible for preventing, managing and mitigating the financial crime risks that may occur through the types of services we offer, transactions we process or the customers we onboard. Our goal is to be a be a trusted and independent second line of defense control function, in order to protect FIS from financial crime risks.
What you will be doing
This position supports AML compliance at a fintech MSB subsidiary of FIS. You will be instrumental in ensuring that a product within money services business is expanding in a compliant and responsible manner. This is a unique opportunity to bring value to the corporate compliance at a Fortune 500 company while fighting financial crime. Responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of AML Compliance Analysts based in Jacksonville, Florida (remote work is possible)
- Team assignments, quality assurance, ongoing training, management information reporting
- Documentation of new processes, workflows and methodologies, updates to procedures
- Communication with key business stakeholders
- Prioritization of activities within the team, ongoing assessment of key risks
- Ability to "roll up the sleeves" and perform basic aspects of AML work, including CIP/CDD/EDD, alert resolution, case management and SAR preparation
- Other functions as assigned by AML Director
What you bring:
- 5-7 years of work in AML function and team leadership
- AML compliance expertise
- Great communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Track record of managing a successful team
- Hands-on experience with AML monitoring software
- Ability to think strategically, adapt to rapid change and pivot the team quickly
- High work ethics
Added bonus if you have:
- Working knowledge of Actimize AML solution
- Experience with non-bank payment industry
- CAMS, CFCS, CAFP, CRCM or other similar industry-recognized certifications
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.