Actuarial Stat Reporting Sr Consultant at CNA
Manages research required to identify and solve actuarial problems. Demonstrates a high level of experience in statistical methodologies to provide direction and oversight to the creation and analyses of complex actuarial statistical data.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds and extracts information from databases needed to support pricing decisions rate filings reserving/loss estimations and other actuarial computation and documentation.
- Responsible for generating and analyzing complex data used in actuarial computation and documentation needed for pricing product development forecasting reserve testing regulatory filings and other actuarial purposes.
- Ensures that actuarial systems and databases conform to and utilize actuarial setting methodologies that produce efficient consistent and integrated data.
Manager or above
Skills Knowledge and Abilities
1. Extensive knowledge of actuarial business and computer technology. 2. Knowledge and understanding of processing systems and applications. 3. Knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor's degree in Mathematics Statistics Actuarial Science or equivalent.
2. Typically a minimum of seven years of related work experience.