Accounts Receivable Specialist at Verkada Inc (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:03 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 12,000+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
We are looking for an exceptional Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for handling accounts receivable process end to end. The ideal candidate will have previous accounts receivable experience, attention to detail, and communicates well with customers and internal team members.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and ensure they pay invoices timely
- Provide professional assistance to new and existing customers regarding accounts receivable related questions and build a relationship with them
- Post cash receipts and reconcile daily cash receipts to the bank
- Make collection calls and take collections actions when necessary
- Work cross functionally with sales, orders, and channel team
- Review credit applications and establish customer credit limits
- Assist accounting team with month end close activities relating to AR
- Assist in special projects to improve AR process
- BA/BBA/BS Degree from 4 year university
- At least 2+ years experience, accounts receivable/accounting/operations experience strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to focus, complete tasks accurately and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description