Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 8,700 organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
As a member of our Accounting Team, you will play a critical role in driving the owning the Accounts Receivable tasks and processes to drive payment from our customers. Your goal is to manage all communications relating to invoices and incoming bills, and may work with Accounts Payable Specialists to balance company financial records.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2+ years experience
- Experience in collections, billing, banking or accounts receivable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to focus, complete tasks accurately and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude is a must!
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Verkada requires the successful completion of a background check, including a criminal record check, as a condition of employment.
Read Full Job Description