About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for a seasoned Accounts Receivable Accountant to join our quickly growing team. This role will be responsible for executing critical, fundamental revenue accounting as well as strategically growing and improving our business. A strong foundation in revenue and accounting is necessary for the role as the company will look to you for guidance and support of Revenue Operations. You will need excellent communication, sound judgement, and a bias toward action.
An ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully operating in dynamic environments. They should be able to identify business needs and be comfortable working across teams to create solutions and improvements. As an operations team member, the Accounts Receivable Accountant will work across the business to thoughtfully organize Accounts Receivable operations and improve our clarity into the business.
- Assist with bank deposits for customer payments
- Post accounts receivable payments in billing system
- Monthly, quarterly and annual close process including account reconciliations and account review
- Analyze fluctuations in account balances from period to period
- Produce and review A/R aging reports
- Coordinate with Customer Success on collections for aging items
- Investigate and respond to invoice issues or inquiries
- Assist in new customer and new product integrations
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Assist and interface with external auditors for annual audit
- Assist with billing activities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or a related field
- Three or more years of experience in an accounts receivable, accounts payable, or related capacity
- Experience with accounting reconciliation processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with invoicing and data entry software (Netsuite and Zuora are a plus)
- Proficiency with all standard accounting and presentation software and platforms
- Experience building out processes, procedures, and workflows that enable sustainable scaling of the business
- Healthcare and/or startup related experience is a plus
This role is based in Burlingame, CA, or remote.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description