Accounts Payable Processor I at Chewy
Chewy is looking for an Accounts Payable Processor to join our team based in Dania Beach, FL. The Accounts Payable Processor reports to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and is responsible for coding, entering, analyzing, and processing invoices with Oracle Cloud. This includes completing general administrative tasks including scanning, printing and filing of paperwork. Additionally, the Accounts Payable Processor will work closely with a highly effective team of Senior Accountants to ensure that payments are made accurately and on a timely basis.
What You’ll Do:
- Enter, Code and post vendor invoices accurately into Chewy’s ERP system.
- Match POs to Invoices and Receipts via 2-way and/or 3-way match for Direct and Indirect Procurement.
- Prepare, verify, obtain approvals, and process invoices and payment documents.
- Resolve internal and external vendor issues by returning phone calls and emails in a timely manner and providing responses and resolutions in a reasonable amount of time.
- Manage a filing system for all financial documents.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Maintain updated vendor files.
- Monitor and maintain the AP invoice email boxes.
- Request missing invoices from internal department and external vendors.
- Special projects as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have knowledge of computer systems, including the use of desktop software such as Microsoft Outlook and Excel (volokups and pivot tables required).
- Experience with Oracle Cloud is a plus.
- Must be able to manage a high volume of transactions and prioritize work to meet the growing demands of the business.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Must have knowledge of general accounting concepts and principles.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally, shifting communication styles depending upon the audience.
- Analysis and research skills.
- At least 1 years of experience in an accounting department with at least 2 year of experience working directly with accounts payable principles is required.
- The right candidate will be ambitious, flexible and have a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Position may require travel.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]