At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee routine Accounts Payable department activities and ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices and disbursements.
- Implement, maintain, and review ADP payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions.
- Oversee developments and improvements to Accounts Payable and payroll systems, procedures, processes, and implement best practices.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws, accounting policies and procedures, including Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors, clients, employees, and the Procurement department.
- Assist with month-end processing, including accruals and account reconciliations, expense review process, and variance analysis.
- Assist in compiling, analyzing and reporting payables information to management and facilitate audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Oversee tax-related processes, such as 1099 reporting.
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or a related field required.
- Three to five years of related experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of the ADP payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Prior Oracle Cloud and Adaptive experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers and both Microsoft applications and Google Suite.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
Flexible time off
13 Paid Holidays
Comprehensive Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
Flexible Spending Accounts (Employees) and Health Savings Accounts (Employee and Employer Contributions)
401K Plan with Company Matching at 50%, up to 6% of employee eligible contribution and vesting after 1 year
Up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave
HeartCash matches employee donations to the causes that are important to them
2 Days of Paid Time Off for time to dedicate to social impact causes
FitCash covers a portion of gym or fitness activity fees
Well being sessions and events such as yoga, meditation and walking challenges
On-going career development sessions and an annual learning event
Plus a coffee bar, frozen yogurt and more!
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, Built in LA and Inc. Magazine. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.