Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 47 billion in circulation and supported over $1.6 trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an exceptional Accounts Payable Coordinator. As an AP Coordinator you will work with the AP Manager in creating a best in class AP department. You will be responsible for maintaining our vendor records, processing invoices, and processing employee reimbursements.What you'll work on:
- Matching invoice details to approve purchase requests and resolve any discrepancies.
- Recording expenses to accounts and departments by analyzing vendor master file and employee expense setup.
- Maintaining and updating the vendor master file for new vendors onboarded.
- Contacting vendors to make sure all documents are on file and up to date.
- Assisting with 1099 and 1042 filings at year-end.
- Processing employee expense reports and review for compliance with policy.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Ensuring invoices are processed and paid on-time and payruns are organized appropriately and timely.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of AP experience.
- Experience in AP for a technology company preferred.
- Experience using AP software (Coupa, Concur, Bill.com, SAP, Oracle).
- Ability to prioritize workloads and ensure tasks are completed timely.
- A high integrity attitude and ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.