Accounting Manager at Uniphore
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:46 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager who will be responsible for the management and integrity of various accounting operations and financial reporting functions. As a key member of the Corporate Controller’s team, you will work closely in supporting our senior leadership team on financial reporting and dip your toes into accounting improvement and system integration processes. You will always be a thoughtful analytical mind who leads with data integrity, effectively communicates, and building a best-in-class accounting practice for a SaaS business. CPA and 5+ years of relevant experience, including exposure to publicly traded and SaaS companies is required.
- Provide leadership to the accounting operations and financial reporting function
- Execute on successful NetSuite implementation and data migration projects including Concur and Payroll entry integration.
- Design and implement effective accounting policies, procedures and controls (“SOX-like quality”)
- Provide expertise on the treatment of accounting transactions and related financial reporting requirements
- Manage the monthly close process worldwide (calendars, reviews, reconciliations, analysis, reporting)
- Review or prepare key reconciliations, journal entries, and analytical procedures
- Assist with the production and preparation of consolidated and legal entity monthly financial statements
- Design and implement general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, payroll and other accounting operations metrics, reports and reconciliation's
- Design and implement informative financial results reports to meet the needs of the business
- Provide analysis on financial results (actual vs. budget, trends, work drivers, benchmarks)
- Evaluate the accounting or financial reporting impact of operational decisions
- Recommend and assist to develop financial systems solutions and requirements for new or enhancements to existing applications
- Assist finance and the operating business units with accounting and reporting related matters
- Assist with the execution of quarterly reviews and year-end financial audits
- Drive to continuously improve the accounting and reporting process
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- CPA or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including exposure to publicly traded and SaaS companies
- Big 4 public accounting experience is highly preferred (at least 3-5 years in a public accounting firm is required)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting related functions
- Strong in-depth working knowledge of GAAP, month-end close processes, operational accounting procedures, and financial reporting.
- Advanced NetSuite experience. Admin or Super User.
- Solid understanding of management reporting, hierarchy and cost center structure.
- Experience in a multi-entity (inter-company and consolidation) environment.
- Strong Excel and system/application skills such as Concur, Salesforce or ADP.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with senior management and functional department managers
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- IFRS experience
- Revenue recognition, 606.
- SaaS company metrics and KPIs
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description