Accounting Manager at Aya Healthcare (San Diego, CA)
Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Accounting Manager position here at Aya will join a growing finance/accounting team with responsibilities that include the monthly close process as well as the annual audit. Ideal candidates will be CPA licensed, detail oriented and focused on ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of financial statements and reporting. Oracle Cloud experience is preferred.
Who We Are:
We’re a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Direct the monthly financial close process and prepare company consolidated financial reports including Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
- Act as point person for external parties such as auditors
- Implement and maintain internal control safeguards as appropriate for maximum workflow efficiency and improved accuracy
- Manage consistent accounting policies and practices, research new accounting standards as appropriate and provide accounting guidance to Accounting team members
- Prepare ad hoc analysis including sensitive and confidential financial reports as directed by Senior Management
- Review reconciliations/analyses for balance sheet accounts
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven work experience with 5+ years as an Accounting Manager in a large organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA required
- Experience with Oracle Cloud
- Expert knowledge of accounting and financial principles and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with excel, data analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.