You will ...
- Manage a team of accountants through the month-end financial close process, reviews account analysis and reconciliations to ensure compliance with GAAP
- Manage accounting for leases under ASC 842
- Helps develop and implement internal controls over month-end close process and lease accounting under ASC 842
- Helps coordinate quarterly reviews and annual audits (financial and SOX), including establishing timelines, resolution of audit issues, providing information to the auditors
- Oversee monthly income statement and balance sheet variance review and lead discussion on variances
- Key contact person for field operations (markets) to discuss unusual trends and issues which affect the operations P&L
- Assist Senior and Executive level management in multiple projects to better assess financial information
- Manage the timing of sales and use tax filings for certain market locations
We are excited to speak to someone with the following...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- K nowledge of FASB, GAAP, and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 requirements
- 5 + years of progressive experience in accounting
- Leadership experience
- Intermediate experience with Excel (pivot tables and vlookup)
- Experience with Epicor, FAS, Leasequery or similar accounting software
- Up to 10% travel required
Modiv c are . Because we care...always.
5 brands have joined together for one calling and we recognized an important need--to improve access to care by addressing the social factors that influence patient health outcomes. Our roots as a logistics leader have laid the foundation for our transformation into a tech-enabled healthcare company making better connections to care.
Bonus eligible based upon company and individual performance.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Modiv care requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Modiv care is an equal opportunity employer and consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, will consider requests for exemptions from this policy as required under the law.