Accounting Manager - Corporate Accounting at Blockchain.com (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:21 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are growing our Accounting and Finance team and are looking for a proactive and detailed Accounting Manager – Cash Accounting. This person will work closely with our Sr Manager – Cash accounting and other team leaders and will be collaborating with the Finance and Accounting team on mainly cash reconciliations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Reconciliations for all non-OPEX cash accounts.
- Support implementation and maintenance of Oracle Fusion so cash reconciliations can be done in the Oracle reconciliation tool ARCS.
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of process improvements as appropriate, to simplify, standardize and streamline processes, including the documentation of the standard operating procedures
- Support management in completing special projects as assigned and be a financial
reporting resource for ad-hoc questions and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- CPA or similar designation preferred, but not required
- Strong accounting background with a solid knowledge of US GAAP, international accounting experience a plus.
- 4-6+ years working in industry or financial services with prior experience focusing on monthly close, reconciliations and general ledger accounting
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work as a team to identify process improvements.
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of business functions
- Adapt to a fast-paced continuous learning environment and show a willingness to take on additional responsibility where required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, project management and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, coordinate the efforts of others and work well with people at a wide range of levels
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
● Resume/CV and LinkedIn profile.
● Your favorite GIF.
More Information on Blockchain.com
Blockchain.com operates in the Blockchain industry. It has 911 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Blockchain.com, click here.
Read Full Job Description