Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Accounting Assistant will support the Accounting and Finance departments by performing Time, Expense, Accounting, and other administrative tasks. In this position you will be responsible for reviewing, updating, and verifying employee hours worked within the Company’s timekeeping systems and assisting with the processing of travel expenses.
- Manage employee timesheet records for payroll and billing within multiple timekeeping systems.
- Import and export data between timekeeping systems and ensure complete and accurate data transfers.
- Process a high volume of expense reports with accuracy.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all company T&E policies and monitor employees’ performance against policies.
- Conduct trainings for new and existing employees on company T&E policies and processes.
- Research, resolve, and respond to employee T&E questions.
- Review timesheets and reports for errors or irregularities and follow up with employees for corrections.
- Monitoring employee’s leave time such as PTO, holidays, and LOA.
- Prepare time reports for review by time approvers, project managers and leadership.
- Update timekeeping policies and procedures as needed.
- Maintain files and records to document transactions.
- Filing, mailing, and other duties as needed.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-5 years relevant experience in accounting or related field.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with employees and leadership.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and research skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands/requests within given time constraints.
- Process a high volume of documents accurately.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel/ Word/ and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!