Accounting Administrator at IPG DXTRA (Minneapolis, MN)
The Minneapolis office of IPG DXTRA has an opening on the Shared Services team for a Finance Administrator.
This position is responsible for finance-focused clerical duties including account reconciliations, invoice analysis, fee breakouts, and daily tasks including PO creation and managing shared email inboxes. This employee will also provide administrative support to general office staff and special projects as needed. IPG DXTRA is a global entity encompassing several industry-leading marketing and communications agencies, including Weber Shandwick, Golin, Octagon and Jack Morton Worldwide. IPG DXTRA employs over 6,000 people worldwide, and is an operating unit of The Interpublic Group of Companies, which is among the world's largest advertising and marketing services organizations.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performing Account Reconciliations for our corporate credit card program
• Managing invoicing for third party vendors
• Submitting and managing corporate card applications
• Creating and maintaining electronic purchase orders
• Running reporting out of SAP, the financial accounting system
• Analyzing credit card account issues • Breaking out merchant bank fees
• Backing up the Senior Business Analysts
• Cross-training with the Senior Business Analysts and other Accounting Administrators
• Associates degree, or working towards a financial degree preferred
• Detail-oriented, well-organized with strong communication skills
• Ability to plan ahead, multi-task and prioritize
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office products required
• SAP experience is a plus
IPG DXTRA, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. IPG DXTRA, Inc. recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at [email protected] This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.