Accountant at 360Learning (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:24 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 12, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
You will join our growing Finance team in order to support growth and meet our ambitious company goals. You will focus on AR accounting.
This role reports to the Head of Accounting.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert and graduate in Convexity through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Learn about our several entities, SaaS business model, KPIs reported and financial processes and tools
- Meet 360Learners through virtual coffees
- Draft your first OKRs
- Learn how to check and validate deals in SalesForce
- Become a Sage and SalesForce expert
Within 3 month, you will :
- Interact with the sales and legal team for debt recovery
- Follow customer churns
- Be responsible for our customers accounts in our finance tools
- Prepare bank debit
- Update legal documents requested by clients
- Perform account reconciliations
- Daily bank bookkeeping and monthly bank reconciliations
- Analyze aging reports
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Manage monthly AR accounting closing
- Help the AP accountant to manage some AP accounting tasks (including expenses claim validation)
- Update our cash follow-up file twice a month
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or inquiries
- Participate on financial auditors’ requests
Within 6 month, you will:
- Participate in the implementation and redesign of our billing tool
- Anticipate customer debt collection
- Work with the whole Accounting team to design, introduce and implement new process, guidelines and tools to help the team be more efficient
- Deliver impactful improvements to the AR accounting process
The Skills Set
- Degree in Accounting
- Successful experience (3 years minimum) on similar missions; a Saas experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel/Google sheet; good knowledge of Sage, SalesForce, NetSuite, and/or Avatax are a plus
- Familiarity with accounting standards, especially for revenue recognition (IFRS, French Gaap)
- Ability to work in a data-driven environment (comfortable with large sets of data, business oriented)
- Rigorous, efficient, organized, and eager to evolve in a fast-growing environment
- Fluent English and in French
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. A framework to make you successful - Envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone screen with our recruiter
- Discovery interview with our Head of Accounting
- Case-study presentation
- Meet the Finance team
- Culture-fit interview with the Chief People Officer
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!