If you are looking for a rewarding career with a highly successful company that puts people first, Halvik Corp is the place for you! We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help the US Federal Government succeed. Join our growing team and make a difference!
Halvik is seeking 2 staff Accountants to work in our offices in Vienna, VA with some remote work.
· Recording transactions in General Ledger in UNANET accounting software, including journal entries
· Compiling monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
· Managing ADP payroll – calculations, review, discussion with ADP and Human Resources
· Analysis and recording of monthly credit card transactions
· Managing Accounts Receivable – creation of customer-invoices, submission to customers, follow up for payment
· Managing Accounts Payable – Recording vendor/subcontractor invoices; preparing documents for payments
· Time-sheet management – regular review and corrections of employees’ time sheets
· Other duties as assigned by the CFO from time-to-time.
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
To comply with the guidance provided by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force) for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors, Halvik is requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all their employees except where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
More Information on Halvik
Halvik operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Vienna, VA. Halvik was founded in 2007. It has 97 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 42 open jobs at Halvik, click here.
Read Full Job Description