Accountant - Entry Level at NeuraFlash (Remote)
We are a leading AI and Consulting Partner of Amazon & Salesforce obsessed with helping our customers transform their contact centers with AI Powered Experiences. Our expertise spans across the Amazon ecosystem with Amazon Connect, Lex & Contact Lens and Salesforce ecosystem with Service Cloud Voice, Einstein Bots and Digital Channels, Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, Mulesoft, and Einstein Analytics. We are experts in building experiences grounded in data that transform and optimize the employee and customer journey.What sets NeuraFlash apart?
At NeuraFlash, our people form the core of our business and the soul of our brand. We hire individuals who inspire us and look at challenges as opportunities to create innovative solutions. You’ll be provided with ongoing education and development opportunities via our Salesforce Partnership Program and mentorship programs created for our aspiring leaders. NeuraFlash is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and we understand by investing in you, we’re investing in ourselves!
- Assist in monthly billing process
- Assist in AR collections
- Handle state payroll tax notices
- Prepare regular financial reports
- Help maintain records for assets and liabilities
- Assist with other accounting-related duties including forecasting
- Strong analytical, communication and computer skills
- Understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Ethical behavior
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Reading Financial Statements
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Ideally located in North New Jersey, with the ability to come to the Ramsey, NJ office once/week or twice/month
- Remote & In-Person: Whether you work out of our HQ in Massachusetts, one of our regional hubs, our India office, or you're one of over half of our NeuraFlash Family who work remotely, we’re focused on keeping everyone connected and unified as one team.
- Flexibility: Do you have to take the dog to the vet, pick up the kids from school, or the in-laws from the airport? We know that a perfect 9-5 isn’t possible. So you have to jump out to do any of those, no problem! We build a culture of trust and understanding. We value good work not the hours in which you get it done
- Collaboration: You have a voice here! If you work with a team of smart people like we do, it’s a no-brainer to take suggestions and feedback on how to keep NeuraFlash thriving. Our executive team holds town halls & company meetings where they address any suggestions or questions asked, no matter how big or small.
- Celebrate Often: We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it is an arm wrestling contest, costume party, or ugly holiday sweaters our teams love to have fun. And while we work hard, we don’t forget to slow down and celebrate the big things and the small things together.
- Be in the right space: Work at the forefront of AI & Innovation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Growth: In 2021, we grew our team by close to 90%, and we plan to do the same again this year! There’s no limit to where your career at NeuraFlash can go.
- L&D Program: We are invested in your success. This program was built to help our employees advance in their career in Salesforce and at NeuraFlash.
- The Buddy Program: Each new team member is assigned a mentor to help them acclimate at NeuraFlash.
- Monthly & Weekly Socials: We hold monthly & weekly virtual socials to have more opportunities to be together.
- Company Retreats: This looks a little different in the age of COVID-19 but we gather the entire company twice a year to share stories & visions for NeuraFlash.
Location: NeuraFlash strives to provide you with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for your lifestyle. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in any of our hub locations. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate remote locations anywhere in the United States.