2022 MBA Finance Manager at Chewy
Chewy is seeking graduating MBA students with a passion for numbers to join the fastest-growing E-commerce company as Finance Managers in sunny Dania Beach, FL or Bellevue, WA. As a Finance Manager, and senior functional leader, you will play a key leadership role on our rapidly expanding corporate or commercial finance teams. You'll partner with cross-functional business leaders to drive business results, build and maintain financial models and drive long-range plan initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
As Chewy continues to innovate, enter new markets and provide a best in class customer experience, the finance teams play a crucial role in ensuring we can deliver on our ambitious, customer-focused strategic plans. You’ll have ownership of your work on Day 1, making impactful decisions in a fast-paced environment where your opinions and ideas are welcomed. You’ll become a trusted business advisor to internal stakeholders and senior leaders, helping others understand financial impacts to their decisions. With a trusted seat at the table, you’ll leverage financial and market data to call attention to trends, opportunities, and collaborate to form the future direction of Chewy.
No two days at Chewy look exactly the same, but you can expect to:
- Maintain and enhance financial models on a monthly basis to improve forecast accuracy and reflect customer behavior
- Optimize product offerings (end to end), analyze the financial impact of new offerings (verticals, expansion of current offering, replacement of current products, etc.), and continual improvement of financial terms (vendor payment terms, rebates, discounts, etc.)
- Lead business discussions with leadership to build forecasts and budgets, track performance while explaining variances to plan, identify risks and opportunities, and drive strategic business initiatives to deliver profitability and working capital targets
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives within the finance team to improve and streamline team’s processes, deliverables, and timelines
- Analyze data from central databases using SQL queries and Tableau
- Potential to lead a team with direct reports that will own all forecasting, budgeting, and related planning initiatives
What You’ll Need:
- Current enrollment in a MBA program with a graduation date of no later than June 2022
- 4-6 years of relevant post-Bachelor's experience in finance or related field
- Strong analytical and modeling skills, and experience in supporting business case development, forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Passion for innovation and ability to drive strategies to completion
- Ability to lead, be nimble, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong collaboration skills, attention to detail and focus on execution
- Advanced knowledge of Excel modeling
- Experience with SQL, Hyperion, NAV a plus
- Demonstrated experience in data visualization with tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Current authorization to work permanently in the US without sponsorship
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]