By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
FLASH is seeking an outstanding, creative individual eager to join our team of talented software engineers. This role requires a forward-looking person who embraces change while maintaining a pragmatic approach to SDLC requirements and timelines with a customer-first perspective. This person thrives in an agile team environment and collaborates effectively with all team members. This developer will contribute to achieving the team's goals in a timely manner while also ensuring that the quality and robustness of the code meet the highest standards.
The right candidate will actively and independently acquire knowledge of new development technologies in areas such as mobile, video, etc. You will enjoy the opportunity to be part of a great culture, collaborate on challenging work, and have some fun along the way.
What you bring
- Experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform, both Forms and Native Development
- In-depth understanding of iOS and/or Android SDKs, XCode and/or Android Studio
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design Forms Proficiency coding in C#
- Strong team player
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum)
- Minimum 5 years of experience on .NET and C#
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Web Services
- Minimum 3 years of experience with TDD
- Ability to work remotely and yet still stay on task.
- Understanding of SOLID principles
Great if you have these too
- Experience with MVVM frameworks
- Familiar with Azure DevOps, Git, and Github
- Understanding of the HTTP Protocol
- Support, maintenance, and ongoing development
Read Full Job Description