WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US and some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo. Check out what others are saying about us!Your Team
We believe the best ideas come from shared creativity. What sets us apart from other agencies is that our engineers sit right beside researchers and creatives, so perspectives from multiple disciplines shape our products. Our new grad program is designed for recent college graduates to transition into their careers with confidence. And just to make sure you’re advancing in your craft, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to spend time with team members in your discipline to discuss the latest trends in tech or gain insight on a new skill.
We understand our responsibility to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place within the tech industry, while pushing to make our industry more representative. Because of this responsibility, we need candidates who value diversity and inclusion through their work, team collaboration, or involvement in student organizations.
*This is a hybrid position.This role is open in three locations: Charlottesville, VA, Columbus, OH, and Durham, NC.Your Impact
- You’ll solve challenges for some of the world’s best-known companies and brands
- Your day-to-day work will influence millions of users
- You’ll collaborate with other developers, designers, and our clients
- You’ll amplify WillowTree’s thought leadership in the industry through speaking, writing, or partnerships
- You’ll build an exciting career in mobile development by working on diverse products
- You plan to graduate in December 2022 or May 2023.
- A true passion for building a career in software development
- You’ve done a web project in school or in your spare time
- Core understanding of software engineering best practices
- You’re excited about and have the ability to quickly learn new languages, platforms, and tools
- An appreciation for quality code and architecture
- You really love mobile and enjoy digging into what makes each platform unique
P.S. Even if you don’t have expertise in all of the qualifications listed, we value new perspectives and encourage you to apply. We’re committed to building a diverse company that reflects the diversity of our users. If you feel confident about a good amount of the bullet points above, we’ll ramp you up on the rest.Why WillowTree?
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.