The Flow blockchain ecosystem is maturing and evolving at an unprecedented pace - with thousands of app developers delivering value, delight and entertainment to global audiences.
Behind this growth is a strong community of engineering teams that are building and maintaining crucial blockchain infrastructure, many of which also contribute to Flow’s bedrock layer of open-source software. Our partnerships organization works with teams around the world to expand and strengthen this base.
Dapper Labs is one of the fastest growing companies in Web3 and we have been a category-defining business widely viewed in industry as the seminal leader in the space.Our product offerings, across some of the most iconic sports and entertainment brands in industry, have proven to be a catalyst for the entirety of Web3. Similarly our platforms have enabled thousands of developers and content creators to shape the landscape of blockchain entertainment in ways never before imaginable.
Come join a team of exceptionally hard-working and talented people to shape the future of Web3 and the Metaverse.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Establish relationships and drive technical platform partnerships on Flow.
- Set a strategic roadmap informed by a rigorous examination of the technical components of our core offerings through the lens of expansion and utility in the broader ecosystem we participate in.
- Tune your discoveries based on a deep understanding of our core audience and fuse elements from our community to develop an operational thesis to augment technical research and intuition forged through discovery and curiosity.
- Identify best-in-class teams, products and service providers and engage them to build world class solutions for the Flow ecosystem.
- Partner closely with our Developer Experience team to identify opportunities in our core product offerings and use expertise to find the right partners to help fill those gaps.
- Promote collaboration between partners and the broader Flow developer community. Help define a framework that incentivizes the creation of open-source standards and tools that benefit the entire platform.
- Identify and source tools and partnerships needed to close strategic, external platform deals.
- Approach all matters with a creative synthesis of deep technical know-how and empathy for customers and users that overall amplifies the offering of Flow globally.
A little about you:
- Broad and deep experience executing partnership strategies to build innovative platform experiences
- Prior early career experience in a hands-on technical or software engineering role or related technical education
- You display an innate curiosity for the space you operate in and demonstrate core leadership qualities of initiative, action and drive
- You deeply care about the broader community you participate in and seek for meaningful ways to connect and listen to your audiences
- Vast experience negotiating and closing technical deals
- You have an deep understanding and appreciation of Web3 building blocks and the technical requirements needed to create a Web3 product
- You have experience building a highly successful platform or developer ecosystem from either a product or business experience
- You understand the decision making process and are empathetic to both longtail developers as well as high profile partners
- You can effectively communicate highly technical concepts to business people, and business requirements to highly technical people
- Blockchain experience a plus but not required
- Experience with open-source software a plus
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
More Information on Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen operates in the Software industry. Axiom Zen was founded in 2012. It has 41 total employees. To see all 99 open jobs at Axiom Zen, click here.
Read Full Job Description