At Vivian Health, we’re transforming hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before.
Vivian Health's mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity. Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
We are looking for a mid-level to senior-level React Native engineer that will help us with our mission to empower healthcare professionals to find their dream job. This position is remote.
Here are some things we look for in a successful engineer at Vivian:
- Interest in helping to set the direction and culture of the engineering and product teams
- Leadership experience and/or interest in leading and mentoring others as the team continues to grow
- Interest in owning, improving, and maintaining large bodies of code
- Ability to stay organized and productive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing startup environment
- Ability to define and deliver tangible results given incomplete information
- Experience with a distributed team
- Clear, concise, and friendly communication
- An interest in working on healthcare or staffing technology
Work alongside a growing and inclusive engineering team focused on delivering the best experience to our users. Our engineering team breaks out into focused, purpose-driven pods so that each individual has an opportunity to materially impact the company goals. We work in two-week sprints and meet regularly to discuss blockers and address needs from the team while making time to focus on our work by protecting everyone’s work schedules.
Collaboration means everything to us! Our engineering team strives for a seamless onboarding experience by providing documentation and a mentor to help every step of the way. We encourage asking questions and providing feedback while working together to build the best product. Our team is better because of the different experiences we bring to the table. Come bring your unique perspective and help us give back to the healthcare professionals that have given so much to us!
THE REQUIRED SKILL SET:
The ideal candidate has the following technical experience or interest in learning:
- Shipping production level React Native or React
- Redux or similar state management tools
- Automated testing systems like Jest and Detox
- Automated build systems (Bitrise)
- Firebase (Real Time Database, Crashlytics)
- Clean, readable, reusable code
THE NICE TO HAVES:
It may be helpful to have experience with other parts of our stack as well, including: Native iOS / Android development experience, React, Python, Node, Express, Sequelize, Postgres, Heroku, AWS S3
THE SALARY, BENEFITS & PERKS:
The range for this position is $120,000 - $170,000 yearly salary, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education, and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
At Vivian Health, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including:
- Flexible Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Work from home stipend
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pet Insurance
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.
Vivian is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
More Information on FoundHuman
FoundHuman operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Boston, MA. FoundHuman was founded in 2014. It has 11 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, Remote Work Program, Paid Sick Days. To see all 9 open jobs at FoundHuman, click here.
Read Full Job Description