Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is growing, and so is our Experience team! We are seeking a Diversity Talent Program Lead to come in and lead our Engineering University Program. As we are in the midst of university season, we are looking for someone to continue with what’s in motion, then, applying your expertise, assess how we can improve and run an even more successful future program.
We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and we need someone who shares these values! In this role, you’ll be a powerhouse working on multiple initiatives that intertwine diversity and inclusion. You’ll apply your skills in diversity, university recruiting programs, and project management to help us push forward various programs and projects.What You’ll Do
- University Programs
- Intern Program
- Partner closely with our University Recruiter on all things relating to Interns
- Create and implement events for our summer interns
- Work closely with Engineering and People partners to provide updates, assessments, and analyses on the program
- University Recruiting
- Responsible for the design and execution of our Engineering University Programs (internship program, early in career program, fall university tour)
- Ensure our programs foster a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Partner with the Experience Team and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Team on ways to incorporate diversity hiring into all aspects of talent programming
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience with running University Programs (i.e. Intern Program, University fall recruiting, etc.)
- Bonus: Experience running virtual / remote University Programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills with partners
- Ability to advocate for and build out a remarkable experience for our Interns by partnering with cross-functional partners, assessing feedback, etc.
- Passion for diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with ambiguity
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.