UI/Python Software Engineer - Intelligent Automation at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
TheArtificialIntelligenceteam is driving a transformational journey across Banking Solution, Wealth Management and Merchants Solutions divisions. We have a clear focus on enhancing operational efficiency and improving customer satisfaction throughintelligentautomation,Machine Learning, Micro and Macro Automation, self-servicetransformation, and accelerating digitization efforts.
What you will be doing
As a UI/Python Software Engineer - Intelligent Automation, you will be developing core versions of software applications for sale to external clients, identifying client purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives and interacting with engineering groups to assist in design changes to equipment and/or software.
• Development and delivery of world class technology solutions in the Intelligent Automation space using a modern agile software development approach.
• Build user-focused solutions that are simple, elegant and maintainable.
• Delivery of assigned development tasks for Intelligent Automation projects.
• Adherence to defined development processes including design/code reviews, unit testing, security scans.
• Complete ownership of assigned tasks, proactive approach to ensuring that deliveries are on time and with a high level of quality.
• Out-of-the box thinking regarding technology solutions.
• Regular reporting of progress regarding assigned tasks, flagging risks early and resolving them quickly.
What you bring:
• 10+ years of industry experience with a strong background in design and delivery of enterprise applications.
• Excellent background of enterprise design and architecture with key focus on areas that include scalability, performance and security.
• Strong fundamentals with hands-on experience with Python or NET (C#).
• Self-motivated, proactive, and an out-of-the-box thinker, demonstrating high levels of initiative and integrity.
• A technical foundation with strong people management, process management and leadership skills
• Always curious and has the intellectual agility to learn quickly, adapt to change and enjoy tackling challenges.
Added bonus if you have:
• Exposure to web-based user interface development using HTML5, CSS3 and a standard UI-development framework such as Angular, React etc.
• Familiarity with database concepts and experience with a relational database (MSSQL, Oracle) or NoSQL platforms
What we offer you
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
• A competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.