UC Engineer (Developer) at Chewy
Chewy is seeking UC Engineer (Developer) located in either Dania Beach, FL or Dallas, TX.. This role is to design, install, support, and maintain telecom technologies and unified communications systems including CUCM, Unity, UCCE, CVP, Zoom and Slack. This includes configuring, diagnosing, repairing, upgrading, and optimizing all VoIP, voicemail, PBX communication systems, Collaborations tools, 24/7/365 multisite Call Center and video conferencing environments.
In this role you will be responsible for the call routing, ,programing, scripting and configuration of voice applications while working with and interacting with our design and architecture leads, project management team, developers and system engineers. If you have experience with multi-site and call center environments , we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do:
- Design and build contact center technology and integrations
- Building automated test solutions
- Learn by doing with Contact Center Technology focusing on Cisco Contact Center Enterprise solution.
- Bring modern development methodologies mindset to a traditional engineering-oriented team.
- Develop tools for automated changes
- Develop Automated IVR solutions.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of full software development lifecycle experience including the ability to perform independent analysis
- Willingness to learn skillsets in Cisco Contact Center, Cisco Unified Communications, Slack, Zoom and other contact center peripheral systems
- Willingness to develop skillsets with Google Dialog Flow, Twilio, Amazon Lambda type integrations
- 2+ years developing solutions that work with multiple APIs
- 2+ Full stack development
- Demonstrated comfort with Git Repositories and Java IDEs
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Platforms preferred.
- SQL Knowledge and understanding of U/PCCE databases preferred
- Experience in Building and Deploying Solutions utilizing multiple AWS offerings such as Lambda, LEX, IAM, CloudWatch, etc, strongly preferred
- Proficiency in server virtualization and cloud solutions.
- Proficiency in Windows Server operating systems
- Strong experience with SQL, Databases and/or Data Mining
- Strong written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Experience working in Agile teams (Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with performance, scalability or security/pentest
- Knowledge of Contact Center Technology platforms (examples Cisco UCCE, PCCE, UCCX, Call Manager, VXML, NICE, Bucher Suter, Genesys, Avaya, Verint, etc)
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]