Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
This is a remote position, based in the United States.
Develops training material for Rootstock customers, partners and employees. Promotes the use of technology; helps manage the Learning Management System (LMS); assists staff to make the best use of existing and emerging management tools. Responds to work situations with minimum guidance or direction.
- Design instructor-led training and eLearning using instructional design principles for various types of Rootstock users.
- Prepare e-learning materials in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Perform quality inspections of own and other work.
- Evaluate and propose areas for improvement.
- Creating e-learning and instructor-led training material for the Online Learning Center.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, create content, learning exercises, measurement and reinforcement activities based on the delivery method and training goals established. Ensures training content is interactive and engaging to audience and meets corporate standards for training.
- Ensures all materials are prepared in a format suitable for the Learning Management System (LMS) and meet high-quality standards.
- Learns and uses the latest technology required for this role and the assigned tasks (Salesforce platform, Rootstock, Articulate, and other tools as needed).
- Support LMS management and coordinate participant registration, assignment, and completion process.
- Bachelor's Degree in a computer-related and/or business management discipline, or related field is required. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience in training and presenting; ability to transfer knowledge of complex subjects
- Comfortable with usual office technology (MS Office Pack, especially PowerPoint) and ability to learn new tools.
- Proven affinity with technology
- Ability and interest to learn complex enterprise and software (ERP) to teach it to others.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Understanding of business processes of the manufacturing and distribution industries preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learning techniques and instructional design concepts desired
- Ability to develop and present computer-based training to a diverse audience, consult with SMEs and others in the organization as required to complete assignments, and coordinate multiple projects concurrently and work with a minimum of supervision.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.