Training Architect at Pluralsight (Remote)
Pluralsight is hiring Training Architects specializing in AWS. The role is remote based in the US.
Our Training Architects are cloud industry professionals who love sharing their knowledge of and passion for cloud computing with others. They are part technical SME, part coach and are fueled by a love of learning about the latest cloud technologies. Training Architects make and maintain the content on our online learning platform - basically the video lessons, cloud lab environments, assessments, study guides and flashcards that our students love. They are supported by a dedicated content team that includes content managers, video editors, technical reviewers and education specialists.
Even if training or content creation isn't something you've done before, you will have all the support you need to turn your passion into expertise.
What you'll own:
- Use your advanced AWS skills to create learning content that will not just educate but give practical professional skills to our global learning community
- Help people grow and develop their careers
- Find your voice in the AWS cloud computing community
- Attend the biggest and best cloud conventions like AWS re:Invent, AWS Summits and community led events
- Research the latest AWS cloud technology and reverse-engineer what you build to teach a community of budding AWS practitioners
- Learn how to create our trademark A Cloud Guru learning content including real-world, hands-on and scenario driven labs
- Work closely with the content team and their feedback to deliver content to schedule
- Engage and support students in their learning journey
Experience you'll need:
- Generally requires 5+ years of experience including 3+ years of hands-on experience with AWS
- Demonstrated AWS experience or willingness to up-skill in this area
- At least one current, relevant certification
A little more about the team...
Who says learning something technical has to be a snooze? With a human touch, the world's leading cloud gurus, and a few Lego bricks, we're giving people the skills they need to move up in their careers and change their lives, whilst having a bit of fun along the way.
Based on the latest learning techniques and infused with humor, our content is more than meets the eye, transforming novices into gurus faster than robots turn into semi trucks. To get our students on top of the cloud, we have to get there ourselves. We dedicate time each week to continued learning - from getting certs to brushing up on presentation skills.