Test Engineering Manager at Accenture
| Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:53 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Test Engineering Manager (Accenture LLP; Pittsburgh, PA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Test Engineering Manager in Pittsburgh, PA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Drive quality testing solutions by planning and constructing test scripts through use of quality processes and methodologies for Accenture or its clients.
- Develop end-to-end testing strategies.
- Define and track test metrics, including code coverage, quality, and performance.
- Execute testing efforts by delivering application and component releases.
- Coordinate and execute regression testing, test automation, performance testing, functionality, and usability testing.
- Determine and meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts.
- Define test plans and entry/exit criteria.
- Develop, update, and maintain quality testing standards and procedures.
- Lead others on testing team and manage process questions and issues.
- Create test models (plans, data, and scripts), including test data.
- Optimize process and methods to deliver quality work.
- Allocate test resources to application tests in a multi-test environment.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
More Information on Accenture
Accenture operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, Irving, TX, Washington, DC and New York, NY. Accenture was founded in 1989. It has 456553 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 44 open jobs at Accenture, click here.
Read Full Job Description