Test Engineer at Vonage (Remote)
We are looking for an analytical and experienced QA Engineer that specializes in writing and executing test plans from requirements and testing run-the-business changes.As a member of the Business Applications Engineering team, this individual will provide application user support for assigned Business Applications in a timely, high quality, and efficient manner
Our office is at the top of Alon Towers Tel-Aviv, with a beautiful inspiring view reflecting our pioneering innovative spirit.
We are an enterprise corporation with the goal to revolutionize the way people communicate in the 21st century, looking for the best people to join our winning team and help us make this vision a reality!
What you will do:
- Develop, maintain, and execute the functional test plans for application projects.
- Test run-the-business changes against acceptance criteria
- Work closely with Developers to research and understand applications, create test cases, design test plans, and report bugs via JIRA tickets for the verification of functionality.
- Utilize applications such as Okta, JIRA, AWS and more.
- Document, track, and escalate issues to build effective relationships through partnerships and collaboration.
- Take responsibility for testing of individual components and end-to-end testing flows.
- Work closely with Developers, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters to review products and requirements.
What is required:
- Experience running QA efforts for projects on integrated systems.
- Independent, self-motivation, creative, and proactiveness to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including diverse technologies, labs, and architectures.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and report product defects in an easy to reproduce manner.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and challenging team-oriented environment, and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of QA experience
- Advantage - BS or BA in Business Operations, Computer Science, Information Services, or related discipline preferred.
What is in it for you:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.