It’s our mission to build a world that communicates more humanly. Since 2001, we’ve been delivering innovative and powerful communication solutions. Today, we’re a communication intelligence company applying powerful machine intelligence and carefully developed algorithms to deliver effective human engagement at scale even when we are not face to face — all guided by our values of Listening, Respect, Innovation, and Passion.
Our customers use Whispir to communicate across multiple channels from SMS to email, to dynamic landing pages, voice and more – all easily configured to meet their specific needs. All of our customers benefit from our low code – no code platform and powerful APIs. Our promise is to deliver a platform capable of achieving the world’s highest engagement rates.About the Position
- Work with Whispir test environments and be an expert in QA automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver using Java specifically, Cucumber, Gherkin, Maven, JMeter and others as introduced.
- Ensure that manual regression tests are converted into automated tests
- Ensure that all stories in the sprints are completely tested within the automation framework
- Maintain and enhance an existing framework, such as adding new regression tests to the current continues integration (CI) framework
- Raise and track defects using defect management tool
- Assist in manual test at different stages when needed to ensure delivery deadlines are met
Even if you don't meet this criteria perfectly but believe you have lots to bring to the role, we encourage you to apply. We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap - you don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Do you have a passion for building solutions that make a positive difference? We are looking for QA Engineers who apply an engineering mindset to attaining quality and performance software.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Experience in performance and load testing
- Testing frameworks: Cypress, React Testing Library, Jest
- Testing tools: Postman, Jmeter
- Monitor tools: New Relic
- Devops skills: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Buildkite
Why We Think You Will Love Working at Whispir:
- 30 Service Leave Entitlement per annum (post the 6-month probationary period)
- Paid birthday leave (post the 6-month probationary period)
- Medical/Health Insurance with 1 free dependent or Mutual Fund option (upon hire)
- 2-day Compassionate leave (Whispir) on top of the 3-day Bereavement Leave (standard)
- 24x7 on-site full gym access including 1 free dependent
Whispir is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180: Whispir Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer
Whispir places a high value on inclusion. Those from under represented communities are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is definitely not limited to, people with a lived-experience of mental ill health, culturally and linguistically diverse people, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities.
We take our core values seriously and work hard to create an environment where you feel welcomed. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background help us to create a healthy & inclusive working culture
If this has resonated with you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!